Before & After Photo Gallery »
SDR Certified Collision Center is a recognized expert in paintless dent repair in Baltimore County. Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is the ideal solution for getting rid of minor dents and dings, without having to remove any paint from the vehicle. This method is the closest that you can get to the dent never having happened in the first place. On top of producing a superior result, SDR's Paintless Dent Repair services will also save you time. While a body shop might take up to or over 5 days, that same dent can often be fixed in about an hour by our team of dent repair specialists.
SDR guarantees it's work 100%. From SDR premium products to SDR time-tested techniques. SDR bases it's whole business on quality without compromise from the ground up, and your satisfaction is our highest priority.
The specialists at SDR are experts in paintless dent repair. We understand that you value the investment you made in your vehicle and will treat your vehicle with as much care as you do. Referral business is our company's main growth, we stand behind our work and know that you will too. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and meticulous approach will make your car look like new.
The most important benefit is quality. This method is the closest you can get to the dent never happening in the first place. No grinding, bond, filler or primers are needed because your original factory paint is not disturbed. Cost is also a major benefit of Paintless Dent Repair. A typical estimate for a minor dent from a body shop usually ranges between $350-$500 or higher. That same dent can usually be repaired for $75-$150 using Paintless Dent Repair. Time savings is yet another advantage. That same dent can often be fixed in less than an hour. A body shop will take 3-5 days, or longer.
Panitless Dent Repair (PDR) is a method of removing minor dents and dings without removing any paint from the vehicle. This is done by very patiently massaging the dent from the back of the panel, or sometimes from the front using specialized tools.
No. Today's factory paints are very flexible and will not be damaged in any way by this process. Paintless Dent Repair is the only way to repair a dent and still keep your factory paint.
On minor dents, in most cases, yes. The deeper the dent, the more difficult it is to repair. Even on larger dents, once we're done, most people are amazed at the results. We always explain in detail how your dent will likely look before any work is started.
Absolutely not. Once a dent has been removed properly with Paintless Dent Repair, it never comes back.
No. The most important factors in determining if a dent can be repaired by Paintless Dent Repair are depth and location. Dents the size of a dinner plate or larger can be fixed successfully, as long as they are not too deep, or twisted. On the other hand, some dents that are as small as a dime , but very deep, cannot be fixed using Paintless Dent Repair because the metal is too stretched. Cracked paints can also be an indication that a dent is too deep. The most common dents fixed are the size of a golf ball and under. About 95% of minor dents can be repaired, leaving 5% of minor dents that can't be fixed due to depth or location. Areas such as some quarter panel opening lips, some forward areas of heavily braced hoods, or the very edges of some panels are examples of bad locations.
We sure can. We can remove those dents for a lot less than you will be charged for "excessive wear and tear on your vehicle's exterior". If your lease is up soon, give us a call; you'll be glad you did.
Yes, we offer discounts for multiple dents. If you have more than one minor dent on a panel, we can generally include those dents for very little extra, depending on the sizes and number of dents. If your car has a lot of minor dents, we offer a per car price that is very reasonable.
Ever hear the saying "looks are everything"? Most people judge a car by its appearance. If it looks good, they assume it has been well taken care of. Used car dealers and wholesalers know this. They also know what they spend on Paintless Dent Repair will increase the price of the car, and will help them sell the car more quickly. If you're selling your car, Paintless Dent Repair is one of the best ways to get top dollar, more interested buyers, and a quicker sale.
Up To 3 Small Dents
Medium Size Dents
Large Size Dents
*Prices Subject To Inspection
For Accurate Estimate